Meta Rate My Team PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
177 views

Please include all details about inheritance such as whether Females or Males have a higher chance of passing down and receiving the Ability.

asked by
edited by

1 Answer

3 votes
 
Best answer

You have a 80% chance to pass on HA if its a female. Only 20% if male.

The most notable change is that Hidden Abilities, which previous required you to have the mother with the Hidden Ability, can now be bred without the mother having it. If the father has got the Hidden Ability, there is a small chance that the offspring will also have their Hidden Ability. However, this only works if you are breeding with a Ditto. This is even more useful considering Hidden Abilities are more easily found via Hordes and Friend Safari.


Hope this helps.

answered by
selected by