PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

So I can ask the people who got it if they want to trade for the Steelixite.

edited by

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

I believe only Japan has got it so far, and in Japanese is called ハガネールナイト or Haganeilite.
Because you can't type in Japanese if you set your language to English though, I advise you to type haganeerunaito, for Japanese people to understand easier, unless you will ask over Game Chat.

selected by
Haganerunaito. The "e" is spoken as the same way you pronounce it in "egg", and is drawn out.