PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote

I was just wondering?

asked by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Gold and Silver

Talk to Bill in his house in Goldenrod City. Have a slot in your team empty and he'll give you one. It is also available at the Celadon Game Corner for 6666 Coins


Go to Goldenrod and talk to Bill in his house with an empty slot in your party.

answered by
selected by
awesome! thank u! which house is bill located in, in goldenrod city?