Nugget Bridge is about a billion times better than Smogon at VGC, since that is its sole purpose. The metagame changes so fast that one Smogon's advice won't cut it. This is a good answer, but I wish to make a few pointers:
- Gastro Acid isn't a good choice since the opponent can just switch out and back in. It is useable in very niche situations, but is not a good choice to put on a team from the start.
- Recovery is a broad term. Consider changing to "Recovery via Sitrus Berry or Leftovers, and occasionally moves like Roost."
- Smeargle is not a TR counter. Thundurus-I, Fake Out users, and other fast Taunters are.
- Pachirisu is extremely niche and isn't that good of a Follow Me user in practice. He is outclassed by Clefable or even Eviolite Clefairy.
- Just pointing out that TopMoth was from a while ago and has been nerfed, but can still work.
- Weather / Trick room should be something you build a team around, not just slap on.