PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I'm trying to evolve my Golbat into Crobat. I hatched a Zubat, given him a few vitamins, leveled him up to a 25 Golbat, and haven't let him faint.

asked by

1 Answer

0 votes

You can check your Pokémon's happiness by talking to a woman in southwestern-most house in Verdanturf town, and also by talking to a gentleman in the southwestern-most house in Pacifidlog town. If you use the happiness checker in Pacifidlog, the guy will give you Return if your Pokémon has high happiness, and a Frustration TM if it has low happiness.


answered by