PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote
asked by
Are you referring to Blast Burn?

1 Answer

1 vote

To get the Tutor Move: Blast Burn or Fire Pledge go to Hau'oli City. In the mall next to the Pokemon Center, there will be a booth offering Fire Pledge and Blast Burn.
Note: Blast Burn requires it to be fully-evolved.

answered by