PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote

I need it to get past dragonspiral tower. Any help?

asked by
Umm...you don't NEED to have it to beat that part.

2 Answers

1 vote

You can obtain Strength at Nimbasa city in a house at the North side of the Battle Institute. Two houses to the left of the Pokemon Center and talk to the Ace Trainer.

answered by
edited by
0 votes

In nimbasa city (the city where you fight elesa the electric gym leader) go to the Pokemon center. right next to the Pokemon center, is the battle institute. Go around them both and enter the building behind the battle institute. An ace trainer will be sitting at a table. talk to him and he will give you the HM for the move strength. Strength is used in battle and to move giant rocks in the region.

answered by