PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
1 vote

I've got almost all the tm's except for this one...

edited by

1 Answer

2 votes

Well, if you don't have HG or SS then you'll have a hard time getting this one. You need a Lock Capsule to obtain it. If you do have the Lock Capsule then trade it over with the relocater and go to a person named Mr. Lock on the northern road of Castelia City. Talk to him and he will open the Capsule and you will have TM Snarl!!

Hope this helps =)