PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by
edited by

1 Answer

0 votes

You must atleast seeing 35 or more Pokemon to get it
Go to Eterna City, then go south.
Talk to the scientist guy (Professor rowan's assistant) right infront of the door
He will give you EXP share if you have seen 35 or more Pokemon

answered by