PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
871 views

I want Technician on my Toxitricity and Grappleoct, how do I go about doing that?

by
edited by

1 Answer

1 vote

For both evolution lines, Technician is the Hidden Ability. This means that you must obtain one that already has the Hidden Ability in order to breed it into the offspring. Ideally this would be a female, as she will have an 80% chance of passing the Hidden Ability down, where as a male will only have a 20% chance.

You are unable to breed with other evolution lines to "transfer" an Ability. It just doesn't work that way.

by