PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

Opelucid city

edited by

1 Answer

1 vote

to do this you must trade a pokemon that knows charge from someone with the other version of the game.
it doesn't even do anything special,he speaks with someone after he has charged up his machine then gives you an item that raises your sp attack when hit by an electric attack.
for example i got a bitzle that knows charge onto my black from my brother who has pokemon white

hope i helped

Wel thats just stupid i thought it will be very special and you discover much of new things :/