PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
137 views

I found a Pelipper in a shaking PokeRadar grass. As far as I know, you can only find Togepis from PokeRadar grasses in Route 230, right?

by
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_Route_230#Pok.C3.A9mon
There's only a 22% chance to get Togepi with the Pokeradar, so the other 78% must be for the other Pokemon you can normally find on the route.

1 Answer

1 vote
 
Best answer

According to here, Pelipper appears in the normal Tall Grass on Route 230 with a 30% chance to appear. The Pokeradar does not only make the special PokeRadar Pokemon for that route appear, (in this case, Togepi.) There is only a 12% chance for Togepi to appear while you are using the PokeRadar.

Hope I could help!

by
selected by