PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
2 votes

I know it's a move but what move is it? Igot a klinklang and was looking at it's move set and lots of people said gear saucer.

its called gear grind.
It's Gear Saucer in Japanese
Ohhhhhhh, Thanks I'm currently using that move so... Yeah... Thanks

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

A steel type move that hits twice in a row like double slap with a base power of 50

More similar to the move Bonemerang.
Yup. Gear saucer is awesome, especially on Klinklang