PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I'm planning to buy Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, but I keep wondering if you can to transfer pokemon from the game to BW HGSS.

asked by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Already asked. You can transfer them to Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver, but not to Pokemon Black and White directly. You can use Poke Transfer, however, to get the Pokemon to B/W.

See Here for the Question.


answered by
selected by