PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

My Samurott Knows Surf and Waterfall, But i want diffrent moves for Waterfall. SO is there a way to replace a move for Waterfall?

asked by

2 Answers

1 vote

Yes, give him to the move-deleter, and Samurott will forget any move you want, including HM moves.
This video will help you get to him

answered by
Thank you!
You're welcome :D
0 votes

Yes, If you go to Mistralton City and head right from the Pokemon centre, there is a house, this house is the Move family's house, in the house there are four people and the person standing in the top right hand conver is the move deleter, he is able to delete any move you want, even HMs, good luck :)

answered by