PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I want a lumineon/Finneon
and i want to know what level Finneon elvolves at
because i need a Lumineon for the National Dex

asked by
What game?

1 Answer

0 votes

you can get good rod from a fisherman on Route 209 near Hearthome City's entrance.
you can get super rod in the fight area from the fisherman near the first entrance.
SOURCE- http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fishing & personal Exp

answered by
Now i can get the national Dex