If you are going to use it competitively then Ledian is not worth it at all. If you are going to use it in-game, not worth it. My reasons?
- Ridiculous HP (55 base HP)
- Poor Attack stat (35 base Attack)
- Poor defence ( 50 base defense)
- Poor special attack stat( 55 base Special attack)
Every decent attacking Pokémon can smash a Ledian. Competitively this is a real problem. It is not incredibly fast because with a base 85 speed stat you are not exactly going to outspeed much. Even in the NU tier it faces a lot of issues
- High special defense ( 110 base special defense is not to be taken lightly, but with it's poor HP not exactly dazzling as well)
- Although it's speed stat isn't dazzling it can at least always set up one screen since it scores best as a dual screener. Ledian is no threat at all, it is uaually the Pokémon that comes after him that does the demolishing.
tbh Ledian is completely useless in-game unless you are lucky enough to switch in into a special attacking Pokémon which is still awfully rare. Physical attacking Pokémon are very common in-game and usually very Powerful and can destroy ledian with one hit. Though there are people that tend to love Ledian and use it impressively well in-game it isn't always that easy due to it's poor bulk and it's disappointing offensive side.
Ledian isn't really worth getting for both in-game as for competititvely