PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes


asked by
edited by

1 Answer

5 votes
Best answer

The 2nd floor of Sycamore's Lab in Lumiose City. There will be boxes on that floor that allow you to change its form.

answered by
selected by
Oh yay! I'm heading to camphrier town from cyllage town, so it's not far away!