PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
2 votes
asked by
edited by
FR-fire red
LG-leaf green

2 Answers

3 votes
Best answer

the only way is to trade from FR/LG/XD. To get it in FR&LG, you can get it at the celadon mansion and for XD it is a starter pokemon.

answered by
2 votes

You could trade from FR and LG.

answered by
what is FR and LG?
It's short for Pokemon Fire Red and/or Pokemon Leaf Green.:)