PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

One of my friends says you can. I don't believe him.

asked by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

You can't unless you transfer one from previous games or have the Event Tanabata (is that how it is spelled?) Jirachi
No source because the answer is common sense...

answered by
selected by