PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I want Electivire/Magmortar and I dont know where to get the items, if I find them, do I have to get the Pokemon from trade and give it the item, or do I need to recieve the Pokemon with the item?


1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

You can get them from the battle maison for BP, which you can earn by battling.
To evolve Electabuzz, you must give Electabuzz the Electirizer then trade it. To evolve Magmar, you must give Magmar the Magmarizer then trade it.
If you don't have anybody to trade with, try putting a Magmar w/ Magmarizer or Electabuzz w/ Electirizer into the GTS and ask for their evolved form.
Hope I helped!

edited by
You did help, thanks a lot!