A few of them worth looking into:
Just barely outclassed by the male counterpart, and an example hardcore Feminazis can use to describe Male Privilege, Nidoqueen is a Pokemon that one should look out for. Here's why:
- Access to 3 HMs, including Surf (!) and Strength
- Well rounded stats
- Excellent movepool, if you include TMs. Otherwise, you're going to have to a wait a long while to get what you want.
- Few key resistances.
- Easy to evolve, if you have a Moon Stone (also a con)
- Found at a low-ish level ingame, at 21, so it is, I believe, quite early ingame.
- No stat is really you know, excellent, as such. However, it doesn't matter so much ingame.
- Typing gives it a weakness to some of the most common types of attacks faced, such as Ground, and Ice.
- Requires a Moon Stone.
- Nidoking looks cooler
Not quite under-used I know, but it is often ignored in-game.
- Excellent Attack and Speed
- Great Hidden Ability
- Useful in competitive as a Baton Passer
- Again, found at a low level, so I'm assuming it's early in-game.
- Works well against the Fairy-gym
- Predictable movepool, but this is fine, to be honest.
- Earlier stages need support and minor amounts of grinding
- Doesn't look 'cool'. I mean, most Bugs don't, with the exception of Beedrill and a few others.
An old favourite of so many, but often ignored because Zubat is annoying, and Happiness to evolve makes it a pain sometimes.
- Excellent Speed
- Decent, well rounded stats.
- Effective movepool (Again, somewhat predictable, but that's okay.)
- Found EVERYWHERE (Almost a con, tbh), as in, most other games, if you want to transfer
- Found at low levels, quite early ingame.
- Can learn Fly
- Needs happiness to evolve, but Poke-Amie, and other things have somewhat fixed that.
- Needs TMs to function better
Pretty much hated by all thanks to how annoying it was in the Sinnoh games, and that owned-by-the-baddies vibe, but it can be pretty fun.
- Great HP and Speed
- Decent attacking stats that work well in-game, but not in competitive
- Good in competitive as an Annoyer, or something on those lines (Taunt + Sucker Punch + Explosion)
- Decent number of TMs that compliment stats
- Mediocre mixed sweeper. (Learns Flamethrower for some reason)
- Excellent typing that gives only 1 weakness and 4 resistances and 1 immunity.
- Found at low levels early-ish in game.
- Evolves at level 34.
- Poor Defenses, but quite okay, to be honest.
Other mentions: Beedrill, Nidoking, Dragalge, Drapion and Gengar, and Venausaur (OU, but fantastic).