Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A
0 votes
95 views

I am trying to evolve a Riolu and Swadloon. Where can I go?

asked by
The article I had in mind had a lot of formatting and was hard to copy, so I'll just post the link. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Friendship
Thank you sumwun! However, I still want an actual answer.

1 Answer

0 votes
 
Best answer

In Black 2, you can raise your Pokémon's happiness by doing the following:
* amount differs based on your friendship level — 0-99, 100-199, and 200-255, respectively
** amount differs based on your friendship level — 0-199, and 200-255, respectively
† 6% chance, 20% chance, or 74% chance, respectively

  • Getting a Beauty Cut at the Beauty Salon (+40)
  • Getting a Smile Cut at the Beauty Salon (+30)
  • Getting a Shampoo at the Beauty Salon (+20)
  • Getting a Massage at the Medal Office (+30, +10 or +5)†
  • Getting a Friendly Combo at the Café (+20)
  • Getting a Friendly Lunch at the Café (+10)
  • Getting a Friendly Drink at the Café (+5)
  • Using friendship-raising Berries (+10, +5 or +2)*
  • Level up in battle (+5, +4 or +3)*
  • Battle against Gym Leader/E4/Champion (+5, +4 or +3)*
  • Using a vitamin (+5, +4 or +3)*
  • Using a wing (+3, +2 or +1)*
  • Walking 128 steps (+2 or +1)**
  • Learning a TM/HM (+1 or +0)**
  • Using a Battle Item (+1 or +0)

Source

answered by
selected by