PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
320 views

Where's a good place in Omega Ruby? Don't want to run too much risk of getting the wrong shiny.

asked by

1 Answer

0 votes
 
Best answer

Your best bet is probably Route 128 in the Hoenn region. When you surf, there is 50% chance you will get a Tentacool. 15% chance you will get a Tentacruel and a 35% chance you will get a Pelipper. Otherwise, if you try to chain fish, you have a 35% chance of getting a Tentacool in that area and is for pretty much every other place. Hope this helps!

answered by
selected by