PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

I don’t have Pokémon home but I Want to get it for shiny zeraora. When he comes out, will we only need the mobile version of Pokémon home to get him to sword and shield?

pretty sure you can claim it in home, but I think you have to pay to transfer on mobile. I might be wrong tho

1 Answer

1 vote
Best answer

You only need the mobile version to be able to obtain the gift, and as mystery gifts are available regardless if you've paid for the Premium version or not, as long as you have the app, you will be able to obtain the shiny Zeraora. However, if you would like to transfer it to Sword or Shield, you will need the Nintendo Switch application as well, as the mobile app has no way of connecting with your Switch.


Hope this helped!

selected by
So the mobile version and the switch version connect?
only if you have a nintendo account to link them together with