So, I started playing on a different account from my main, so I can play through the Crown Tundra and Isle of Armor and Main Story again. However, on my first run-through of the Dynamax adventure, I encountered and caught a Pheromosa. This is an Ultra-Beast, and according to my research, not able to encounter until after you complete all 3 main legendary clues. So how was I able to encounter it and catch it under these circumstances. A similar thing happened with Groudon. A Sword exclusive not encounterable in Shield, the game I am playing through right now. So again, how was I was I able to encounter it and catch it? I got the info of it being version exclusive from Bulbapedia, so Bulbapedia might be incorrect on that, but I am pretty sure you can’t encounter Ultra-Beasts until you complete the main 3 Legendary Clues. If it helps anyone, I have this information:
- My Shield Cartridge was never owned by anyone else, I got it brand new when I did get it.
- I have never hacked/modded my Shield Cartridge.
- I have never exploited glitches once.
- I caught the Pheromosa before I caught anything else in the Crown Tundra.
- My Shield File has 93 hours of play time, and a few more do to soft reseting for the Regis, and Birds.
Is this a glitch or what?