PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
edited by
You have to breed another Heracross or use mints if you have swsh
Which game are you asking about?

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

If you’re playing SwSh, you can use a mint to change its nature, preferably to adamant. If not, its nature is locked, so if you want one with a better nature, you’ll have to catch or breed a new one.
If you want to use your current Heracross, you can try EV training its attack.

selected by