Meta Rate My Team PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
asked by
edited by
....With the what?
I assume he means Magnet Train when he say Metro

1 Answer

0 votes

You need the Pass Key item. It can be obtained after you get the Power Plant in Kanto up and running again.(And yes its actually called the Pass)


answered by