1. Easier to get points on Pokebase than other parts, which you don't seem to be factoring in for your 'triple the requirement for Expert'
2. Wall Posting can be done through Pokebase, doesn't even count
3. Frankly by your way, you could know jack about competitive battling, or about things to improve the site, but you could go upvote the stupidest teams and ideas simply because you answer spammed on Pokebase.
4. Makes it overall more difficult to get privileges.
Alot of users focus on Pokebase, Meta and Battle Subway have less users, so if you crank up the point requirement, you force other users to wait more time to get certain privileges etc. etc.
5. I don't think the users care about those 'rightful' upvotes anyway.
6. Come on it's not hard to enough points for privileges on Meta or Battle Subway. You could have spent the time you wrote for this post on a better meta post, gotten a couple upvotes for it, and bam upvote privileges. Or posted a good RMT team or a good answer, gotten a few upvotes/BA, bam upvote privileges. It's not that hard. If you can't do it, then boo hoo.