Meta Battle Subway PokeBase - Pokemon Q&A

What is the chance of finding a Common, Uncommon, and Rare horde battle?

0 votes
983 views

In percentages-% please :)

asked by
Where are you finding these 'Common', 'Uncommon' and 'Rare' labels from? Like, which site?
Bulbapedia :D
I believe that it's just rare/uncommon/common/average compared to how often other Pokemon appear in that route, but I won't answer since I have nothing supporting that. :3

2 Answers

0 votes
 
Best answer

The chances for the Pokemon that appear in horde encounters are 50% and 25%.
50% being the most common and 25% being the rarest(obviously).

Source

The source shows what I said and all the other routes are like that too.

answered by
selected by
0 votes

The chance of finding each kind of horde are always

Common: 60%
Uncommon: 35%
Rare: 5%

answered by
Do you have a source, by any chance?
Source is more logic based, really, but if you want a tangible link, then check the Bulbapedia or Serebii page for any place in X and Y where you can find wild hordes. There are always only 3 different hordes, with one having a 60% of appearing, one with a 35% chance, and one with a 5% chance. Since 60 is the highest of the three percentages, it must be the common type, and likewise, since 5 is the lowest, it must be the rare type. And by process of elimination, that leaves 35 as Uncommon. I couldn't really put that as a source though, since it would be way too long to put as a source.