PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
2 votes

If so where should I go and who do I talk to?

asked by

2 Answers

1 vote
Best answer

You're looking for the Move Deleter's house, he lives in Canalave City.

answered by
selected by
0 votes

There is a house in Canalave City at the right-hand side with an old man inside.Talk to him and he will make your Pokemon forget any move,even HMs!

answered by