PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

Alas, my half hour of research has not helped not even a bit, What do I do?


1 Answer

0 votes

You can't

You must receive the Pokemon from GTS and since you cannot access it anymore it is impossible unless they create a Pokedit for XY

Source: Experience, got to the store you get stuff for your phone/tablet etc. There are alot of comments asking for a XY one because Pokedit doesn't work for BW and DPPT

Lucky you, guess who is making pokedit x/y!
Who, You ?
No, Cake is. The one who made pokedit in the first place.