It is hard to tell if it's a fake or misprint but I can tell you these things....
1. The Pokemon in the picture....is obviously NOT a Pachirisu.
2. Pachirisu is actually 1'04" tall, not 1'08" tall.
3. Gnaw is one of Pikachu's moves (in the TCG), not one of Pachirisu's.
4. Pachi is not a move....
5. None of the actual Pachirisus (in the TCG) have 50 HP. They all have 70 HP.
Since there are a lot of mistakes and not just a simple typo, I would assume the card to be a fake. There is a chance that it could just be a misprint, but based on my knowledge and the above facts, I would regard the card to be a fake.
Since you have the card and can investigate this more closely, I can give you these tips....
1. If there is no accent above the "e" in "Pokémon" on the back of the card, then the card is DEFINITELY a fake.
2. If the card text looks fuzzy, then it is a fake.
3. If the color is more faded than usual, it CAN be a fake.
4. If the card feels thin or lighter than usual, it also CAN be a fake.
5. If, on the back of the card, there is no "TM" at the end of the "Pokémon" logo, then it is a fake.
Hope I helped!