I'm not that much of a pro in Pokémon. And probably most people on here should know the answer. But, I wanna learn more about Pokérus for today. I would rather get all the information about it. So that means do not answer/comment this if you don't know every fact about it.
All the information could be(or more if you got some more facts about it):
- How long does it last (minimum and maximum days)
- how much extra stats does it give
- what is the most easy way for getting it
- what is the chance for getting it
- are only some type of Pokémon allowed (like maybe Legendaries can't have it, non shinies can't have it, or something like that)
- is it allowed in a battle
- does it do bad things for your Pokémon
- when was the release of Pokérus
- how many other Pokémon could get affected by Pokérus
- what is the fastest method to get a Pokérus Pokémon
- how do you heal it at the first day
- did I even spell this right? (:P)
If some questions aren't answerable just type '/'.