Bouncy Regichurro (Regieleki) @ Life Orb
EVs: 244 Atk / 252 SpA / 12 Spe
- Rising Voltage
- Volt Switch
- Electro Ball
This set is absolutely heat with Tapu Koko, it's just destroying the whole world with Rising Voltage. While people would question using Tapu Koko in AG/Ubers, I'm perfectly fine running it. This is because Tapu Koko is actually decent Defogger, one the fastest one and gets good pivoting move such as U-Turn, and really good utility moves like Taunt, Defog, Roost however it's frailty can't be ignored. Also, Tapu Koko's STAB Dazzling Gleam covers one of Regieleki's main weakness—Zygarde. Rising Voltage does crazy damage in Electric terrain, while Electro Ball totally annihilates slow stally mons. Volt Switch is for switching while Explosion is your last resort move.
- 252+ SpA Life Orb Transistor Regieleki Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Necrozma-Dusk-Mane in Electric Terrain: 489-577 (122.8 - 144.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
This is the standard Necrozma-Dusk-Man set in AG, since it's physically Defensive. For Ubers, now since Sword Dog is banned, NDM should be specially defensive. However, this doesn't change things a lot.
- 252+ SpA Life Orb Transistor Regieleki Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Necrozma-Dusk-Mane in Electric Terrain: 360-425 (90.4 - 106.7%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
Even if it survives, it can't OHKO you. As it needs to check Xerneas, it would be running Sunsteel Strike over Earthquake.
- 252+ SpA Life Orb Transistor Regieleki Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Dynamax Calyrex-Shadow in Electric Terrain: 530-624 (77.7 - 91.4%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
Did you... just realize?? It's Dynamax, and still it deals like 2OHKO!!! Un-Dynamaxed, poor Calyrex-Shadow, bye bye!
- 252+ SpA Life Orb Transistor Regieleki Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Zacian-Crowned in Electric Terrain: 469-554 (144.3 - 170.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
VS Dynamaxed Kyogre!
- 252+ SpA Life Orb Transistor Regieleki Rising Voltage (140 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Dynamax Kyogre in Electric Terrain: 790-931 (115.8 - 136.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
OHKOes Dynamax. Non-Dynamax won't likely stay to you.
VS Specially Defensive Yveltal
- 252+ SpA Life Orb Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Yveltal in Electric Terrain: 499-588 (109.4 - 128.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Well, it will certainly never come to you after seeing this calculation LOL.
- Kyogre can cleanly come up and clear up Groudon and Zygarde, which are troublesome Ground-types for it. However, both Regieleki and Kyogre fell short to Ferrothorn, Eternatus and Chansey, who all are cleared by Gothitelle. So, it can be a valuable partner for it.
- Tapu Koko is almost needed for this set. I suggest a special attacking set, with Dazzling Gleam for Zygarde. It is advised to go U-Turn over Volt Switch, not because of the damage but since it's not walled by Ground types like Volt Switch.
- As told already above, a trapping Gothitelle set can prove helpful. Here's one, for your convenience.
Gothitelle @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Def / 204 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
- Cosmic Power
NOTE: Shadow Tag is only allowed above Ubers. Well, it's just to make more obvious that this set is for AG/Ubers.
- 12 Spe so that you can outspeed Calyrex-Shadow and all of them at 439. You do are outsped by Scarf Kyogre, though. However, it's unlikely that they will stay considering most of Reigieleki's set outsped Scarf Kyogre. If you feel you don't have a solid Kyogre counter, go for 172 Atk / 252 SpA / 84 Spe. These EVs allow it to outsped Scarf Timid Kyogre.
- Beware of Scarf Calyrex-Shadow, though. It outspeds all of your sets. Hence, a solid counter in form of Yveltal is particularly advantage for this set.
Thanks for reading.