PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes

Basically the question says it all...

asked by
retagged by

1 Answer

2 votes
Best answer

In other languages (including Japanese) it's called the Hyper Ball.

answered by
selected by
Sir, where is your source?
You don't need to source everything. If you'd like to contest this, you can try finding something that disproves it.
Thank you guys.
If you like the answer, then you should click the green check mark at the answer's top right corner.