- Amazing 125 Attack
- Solid 100 Defense
- Just three weaknesses
- Learns moves like Strength, X-Scissor, and Earthquake
- Pretty slow
- Its other defenses are middling
- Very nice defensive stats, with 86/97/107
- Equal attacking stats can allow it to go either way
- Learns moves like Energy Ball, Strength, Sludge Wave, and Earthquake
- Attack stats aren't that high
- Its defensive inclination isn't as useful in-game
Go with Armaldo. It's more offensive, which is what Pokemon in a playthrough should be. Cradily works, but it prefers leaning to the defensive side.
Armaldo @ anything
Ability: Battle Armor
- Stone Edge / Rock Slide
Hope I helped!