Meta Rate My Team PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
468 views

I already have a Bagon ready for breeding, but I can not get a Bagon with Sheer Force from a Moxie Scraggy even though I 'be seen it happen (but I don't entirely trust the youtuber's video that I watched because he has hacked in other Pokemon before).

asked by

1 Answer

0 votes

No

A Pokemon must be of the same species to pass an ability down. One cannot breed two Pokemon and get the desired ability from the male or female.
Both Pokemon must be of the same species to pass an ability down. Males have a 20% chance to pass abilities down while females have an 80% chance.

Hope this helps!

answered by