PokéBase - Pokémon Q&A
0 votes
167 views

I found out on this website you can find Sawk in Pinwheel Forrest in light rustling grass but I only find Audino and I need Sawk for my team.

asked by
I'm guessing its version difference. Or, check if the grass is moving before going in it as that is what makes audino appear
Moved to a comment since a guess is not a conclusive answer.

1 Answer

1 vote

It's just luck; In rustling grass, Audino has a whopping 95% chance of appearing, leaving Sawk with only a 5% chance.

Source

answered by
Ok. Thanks for the info!