Definitely Milotic, it got a much higher stat and good recovery movepool and toxic stall, suprisely, it could also use coil, dragon dance and hypnosis which means it could also be a psychical tank / sweeper.
If you said a rainy team, none of these two are good, I’ll suggest Swift Swim Chice Spes / Scarf Kingdra, it’s access to do more sweeping.
Saying of Raining team, Pelipper will also in, its ability drizzle helps a lot.
Milotic @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald (Has a high chance to burned opponent, good power and perfect acc)
- Ice Beam (Cover)
- Recover (For good recovery)
- Haze (remove opponent’s. stat boost / lowered)
Simple set of mines, it works pretty well :)
Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor (High Pow, stab)
- Hydro Pump (Stab)
- Hurricane (Kill grass type, coverage)
- Flash Cannon (Kill ice type, coverage)
Strong, fast in rain, my best set I’ve used :)
Pelipper @ Damp Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
- Hurricane (Stan, and why not)
- Scald / Ice beam (Two good move)
- Roost (Recovery move, lost flying type, which sometimes a good thing)
- U-turn (Switch for kingdra)
No need explain, right?
~Hope it helps!