- Very High Attack stat of 130
- Average speed of 70.
- As we know that grass is Special in Gen-3, Breloom's grass stab doesn't hit hard.
- It doesn't do anything that Blaziken can't do (Shares Fighting typing with Blaziken).
- Good attacking stats, each of 115
- Does good against Phoebe.
- Very slow
- Very Frail
- Strongest stab's base power is just 60.
As you can see, grass types are either horrendous or don't suit to Blaziken team, except maybe Vileplume.
One grass Pokemon that's a lot better than Cacturne (and doesn't share a type with Blaziken) is Vileplume, which gets sleep powder and sludge bomb.
commented 1 hour ago by sumwun
You can also use it (Sleep Powder helps your team greatly), but I would give you a better alternative, mainly for Flying types Blaziken is weak to.
Grass typing covers Water, Rock & Ground right? So I would recommend you a good Electric type and a Water type.
Manectric has good attacking stats, available early, is fast, useful against Winona, Juan and Wallace, and is able to counter water types, but it has poor movepool.
Ability: Static / Lightning Rod
- Thunder Wave
- Bite / Crunch (if you can acquire)
- Strength / anything else
Tentacruel is available as early as Dewford town, is fast, is a great surfer, useful against Flannery, Winona (Ice Beam) and Drake (Ice Beam again), and is able to counter rock and ground types.
Ability: Liquid Ooze / Clear Body
- Ice Beam
Hope this helps :)