Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 4 SpA / 96 SpD (Physically Defensive) 252 HP / 96 Def / 4 SpA / 256 SpD (Specially Defensive)
- Scald / Ice Beam
- Aqua Ring
I love Toxic stalling, and this Suicune set gets it done. Protect and Toxic are pretty standard, Scald is damage with the chance to burn stuff that you can't poison, though you can run Ice Beam if you hate Toxicroak. Aqua Ring seems questionable, but on top of Leftovers recovery, you heal 12% with an Aqua Ring. If you then protect on the following turn, it's another 12% heal, totaling for a free 24% healing on something as bulky as Suicune.
As for the EVs, they can take an attack from both sides pretty well with some specialization in one side. Notably, the physically defensive one only gets 2KO'd by a Honchkrow at +1.
Just a quick reply of this set doing work.