I have found that humans, with their predictable ambitions, are easier to use and control than a freak without a human heart.
Signups will be open until June 14th.
Everyone, welcome to the Plasma Tourney! To participate in this tournament please read these guidelines. All battles will be held on the DB Showdown! server. Please allow posts on your wall to make scheduling battles with your opponent much smoother.
How the Tournament Works
- Each Player starts off with a team of 3 Pokémon
- After a battle, the winner gets to choose one of their opponents Pokémon to add to their team
- Everything is passed over when you steal a Pokémon (EVs, moves, nature, etc.)
- No changing your Pokemon in between rounds
- Regular OU tournament with regular Smogon bans
- Put your username in each of your original Pokémon's nicknames, (e.g. The Noby's Garchomp) so you can tell who's Pokémon you have
Matches will be held in a bracket style.
If we have a number of participants that is not equal to (2^randomNumber), then a few of the battles in the first round of will be held like this:
(P1 vs. P2) vs P3t
In that case, P1 and P2 will face each other with their team of 3 Pokémon, but the winner of the match will NOT steal one of the other players Pokémon. Then, the winner of P1 vs P2 will go up against P3, and the winner of that match WILL steal of the other players Pokémon. Make sense?
How to signup
To join all you have to do is put an answer on this question. The answer must include your timezone, Showdown! username, and what you want banned.
The next round matchups will be released on June 14th. The battles will be due by June 28.
After finding who your opponent is, it is the job of the 2 of you to schedule your battle.