If your post was hidden or closed, you can use this thread to ask why or appeal the decision. Any new posts asking why questions were hidden will be hidden.
A staff member or somebody experienced with the community will reply to your post. You may also choose to raise the issue directly with the staff member who removed the post, via their wall.
Before starting, please read the steps below.
Step 1: Read the rules page. You should have done this already. The page is our best effort to list every reason why a post might be removed. The most common among them include:
- the post was a duplicate, i.e. the question was already asked or a very similar answer already existed,
- the question was made on the wrong section,
- the question was unclear, or lacked the detail needed to be answerable,
- the answer lacked explanation or was clearly unresearched,
- the post was an incomplete moveset submission on a moveset thread (please read),
- the question too closely resembled a discussion thread, and
- the post was about getting movesets (there is a system in place for that).
If you've read the rules thoroughly and you're sure your post didn't fit any of the categories, read onward.
Step 2: Locate your post, and provide a link to it. If your post was taken down, you should be able to find a notification about it in your updates area, or find it through your
H browser history. If all else fails, describe your post thoroughly so we know which you're addressing.
Step 3: Check your post using the link you found. It is possible your post is public, and you've simply struggled accessing it. You'll know that it's indeed hidden if it is faded white -- in that case, proceed onward. Otherwise, it is either public or pending review -- in that case, just wait for somebody to get to it.
However, if you've verified your post is in fact hidden, and you've got a link (or good description) for it...
Step 4: Leave a message here! Paste the link to your post, and give some context if you deem necessary. Please be kind, you won't have your way yelling at people over the internet.
Posts here are removed over time to prevent clutter.
Hey you, did you actually read these steps before posting? In full? Ignoring things is probably what got you here in the first place!